Sermon #23 in our series through the Gospel of John called “Who Is Jesus?” In this sermon, Dr. Andrew White walks us through John 11:1–54, where Jesus raises a dead man to life. In this story we see goodness, life & faith, love, glory, and sovereignty on display. We also learn from this story five big truths:
1) God uses our suffering for His glory and our good.
2) Life with Jesus starts now and lasts forever.
3) Jesus loves you more than you know.
4) God displays His glory when He gives new life by His Word.
5) God used His own suffering for His glory and our good.